1. Please download and complete our registration form prior to your office visit.
2. Call us at (202) 429-3783 to schedule an appointment.
3. Get your most recent blood work or relevant test results from your primary care physician.
4. Bring with you all vitamins, minerals, supplements, and prescription drugs you may be taking.
5. For patients who will be filing for reimbursements go online to your insurance provider’s website and print out a claim form, If you do not have access to a computer make sure to call your insurance company and have them send you a claim form. All claim forms will be completed during your office visit to expedite reimbursements.
TIMM is a fee for service establishment. All payments are due at the time of service, and supplementation is not included in the cost of consultation. We accept cash, all major credit cards, and checks. Please be familiar with your insurance carriers or Federal Spending Account reimbursement procedures, as we will gladly provide diagnostic and procedure codes, and supporting documentation to help you receive maximum reimbursement when filing a claim. TIMM does not accept payment from insurance companies and does not file claims for payment.
Odds are about 50/50 that if you appeal an insurer's decision, you'll win!